ACT’s Dutch nationality expert will interview you and will work with you and advise you on how to collect evidence with respect to your (former) Dutch nationality, or that of your (grand) parents, children, etc. With this evidence we investigate the legal status of concerned individuals. When we conclude the investigation we will issue a Dutch nationality statement. The Dutch nationality statement explains your (family member’s) nationality status, rights and and on which legal basis the conclusions are made. As such our Dutch nationality statement can be used to legally evidence your nationality status to the Dutch authorities, it is a legal finding issued by us. Consequently this, together with the supporting evidence, can be used as part of:
– Application for a Dutch passport, ID Card or a Dutch Nationality Certificate.
– Submission to have the Dutch nationality returned through one of the Option possibilities (yes, there is more than one).
– Submission to have the Dutch nationality retrospectively returned on the basis of Tjebbes verdict / proportionality test.
– Application for naturalisation to the Dutch nationality.
– Proof of nationality for the purpose of studying in the Netherlands.
– Proof of nationality for the purpose of returning/living/registering residency in the Netherlands.
– The nationality statement is created for each individual family member you ask us to clarify. To get to a result the investigation may require such statements to include details on (grand)parents.
The more family members or the more complex the background the more time it may take. In general we expect the Dutch nationality statement to take anything from 2 to 5 hours. In complex situations or for multiple individuals this may require more time.
Further needs? Where the purpose is to get the Dutch nationality back after previous loss, or getting it after being denied the nationality due to previous gender discrimination by law, we can work with you to plan all aspects in getting you the Dutch nationality (back). In some cases this may require assistance with the Dutch immigration visa/permit as a former Dutch national.
Don’t buy online
You don’t need to buy our services here online. We welcome you to do so if you wish, but we do prefer you to contact us so we can discuss your exact needs. That way we can clarify costs and possible outcomes and you have a better understanding of how we can assist you. The services online are only indicative and here for your convenience. An online purchase doesn’t automatically mean we accept your case. Here online you pay in GBP, but we can accept EUR and other major currencies if you contact us. For your convenience and to save costs we may even have a bank account in your country and some customers may not have to pay VAT.